How to Connect Canon Printer to Laptop
This step allows you to quickly learn how to connect Canon Printer to Laptop.
As a printer user, you can perform many important tasks from your home and personal needs quite quickly. There are a wide variety of printers on the market, which include an impressive printing facility and a Canon printer. Canon Printer is one of the world’s leading printers used by millions of people. Canon printers are available in several variants and users can choose according to their preferences. You can use these Canon printer printing features with various devices such as phones and laptops. But it is very important to connect your Canon printer to your preferred device before accessing these features.
How do I connect the Canon Printer to a laptop?
Have you bought a new Canon printer recently? And you want to do your laptop with multiple printing tasks? Then you must connect your Canon printer to your laptop, which is a very easy and easy task. However, there are fewer users who know the connection process and if you don’t know how to connect Canon printers to the laptop, everyone can follow the step by step procedure in this article.
Steps To Connect A Canon Printer To Laptop:
- Switch off your Canon Printer first and then insert the one end of the USB cable into the connection panel on your printer.
- Now insert the other end of your USB cable to the USB port of your laptop according to the particular place of the USB ports.
- Open your computer browser and go to the official website of Canon printers. Download the printer driver according to the printer model and OS you want to connect to your printer.
- Then go to the Start menu in the bottom left corner of the screen and enter the Control Panel.
- Click on the Sound and Hardware menu then select the Devices and Printers option.
- Now click Add a Printer and then select the default Local Printer.
- Select from the list of ports a printer port for your connection.
- Click on the Canon printer and then select your printer model from the available options.
- Click on Next.
- Now select whether or not you want your printer to be shared with other devices, then press Next.
- To complete the process, select if you want to hold the Canon printer as default printer and click on the Finish tab.
With the help of above steps, you will learn how to connect a Canon printer to a laptop and if you are having issues with these steps or have any other queries, contact the Canon Printer Customer Support Team and find urgent solutions to answer multiple printer questions.