How to Connect Canon MX490 Printer to WiFi
Follow Simple Steps to Connect My Canon Pixma MX490 Printer to your WiFi network
Canon is a popular Japanese multinational company specializing in the production of imagery and optical products such as steppers, cameras and printers. There is therefore no doubt that this Canon provides its customers with the best range of products and services, including Canon MX490 printers, which have made printing easier and simpler.
However, those who use Canon Mx490 Printers are provided with impeccable features which include:
- The printer offers its customers high-resolution, high-quality printing for both personal and business documents.
- Integrated with 20 sheet feeders that allow customers to simultaneously print and scan several documents.
- A special feature named, Quite a mode that enables users to print documents without disturbing them.
- In addition, the Auto Scan mode option is also available to users.
- Users can quickly scan and print their iPhone , iPad and other smart devices for documents.
- The printer also offers a wireless connectivity feature that makes it easier for users to print documents.
Besides that, there are several users who ask how my Canon Pixma MX490 printer can be connected to the wifi. Well, it’s not hectic task to connect the MX490 printer to the wifi. All you need is to follow the simple steps below to have an easy printing experience.
Setup For Connecting Canon MX490 Printer To WiFi
- To start with the Canon MX490 printer, the user must ensure that the printer is turned on.
- After that, the user must press the Setup button to connect the MX490 printer to WiFi.
- In addition , the user needs to use the left or right arrow buttons to select a wireless LAN setup that they want to connect to the printer.
- The user is then kept asking to press the OK button and proceed with the process.
- The printer also will automatically find a compatible wireless router connection.
From the List of Connections provided, the user is required to select a network that they want to connect to their printers.
Push Button Method – Connection Using The WPS Button:
- Press down and hold the WPS switch on the wireless router.
- Within 2 minutes, press the OK button on your printer.
- When the screen appears Connected, click the OK button.
- Then press the COPY button.
- Your network connection setup is now complete.
WPS Pin Code Method – Connection Using The WPS PIN Code:
- Choose Other Setup, then click the OK button.
- Select the WPS PIN code, then click the OK button.
- Then set the PIN code to the wireless router.
- When the screen on show Connected, then click the OK button.
- Then press the COPY button.
- The network connection setup of the WPS PIN Code is now complete.
In addition, One Can Try Alternative Way For Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless LAN Setup, which is given below:
- The user is required to run a CD on their computer for the installation of this alternative process.
- In addition, the user needs to select a wireless connection option from the options provided.
- After that, the user has to turn on the printer to make sure the blue light is blinking.
- The user is then asked to click on connect to the network option.
- Now select WPS for an automatic wireless connection.
- For a wireless connection, the user simply has to press the Wifi button and hold it until it turns orange.
- When the printer is connected, the user will be able to see the blue light blinking which indicates that the printer is connected to the network.
- After that, the user has to click on the Next option and provide the information needed to complete the setup process.
When this process is completed, the query on how to connect Canon MX490 printer to WiFi is resolved. So now you can easily connect your Canon Printer to a wifi printer and print documents effortlessly.