How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer
Learn How Do I Connect my Brother Printer to Computer or Laptop immediately
Brother Printer is one of the world’s leading printer brands used widely by users. It provides amazing printing features that can be quickly used when you print. It can easily access the device through wireless and wireless connections. Yet fewer users are aware of how to connect a Brother Printer to the computer and if you’re one of those, you can read this article very quickly.
Know-how to connect Brother Printer to your computer and laptop:
Did you purchase a new Brother Printer recently? And would you like to attach it to your computer or laptop? Then you can only connect it if you have the relevant information. Follow the steps below if you can’t connect Brother Printer to your computer:
- First, download your computer’s printer driver and then go to the official Brother Printer website.
- Now click on the link Downloads.
- Select Printer under the Select Product Group category.
- Click the View option to continue the process.
- Select your operating system, and then choose your language from the drop-down menu.
- Now the driver starts to download and then waits for a few seconds to finish the download.
- Restart your computer and connect your printer through a USB cable to your device.
- Turn on your brother printer, then wait for your computer to recognize and connect to the printer.
Learn how to connect Brother Wireless Printer to your laptop and computer:
Brother Printer also offers wireless printing features that allow you to print any document without a wired connection. To do this, you will need to connect your printer to a wireless connection on your laptop. If you want to learn how to connect a Brother wireless printer to a laptop, you can follow the following instructions:
- First of all, switch on your laptop and your router.
- Now turn on your Brother Printer and then go to the menu using the touch screen control panel.
- Go to the Network section and then press WLAN.
- Click the Setup Wizard button.
- Now press Enter when you see the network I / F switched to Wireless on the screen.
- After that, find your network from the result that shows, and then press Enter.
- Then you will be asked to enter a password for your wireless network and then enter a Wi-Fi password in the field.
- Now your printer should be successfully linked to the wireless network and then take a printing test to verify the status of the connection.
You can easily connect your Brother Printer to the computer in several ways by following these instructions. If you still face a Brother Printer who is not related to my computer problem even after taking the steps, you can contact the support team and find simple solutions to solve any kind of problems that you face during or after using a Brother Printer.