Simple User Manual for Brother Print Users
In recent years, printing machines have been a vital part of our professional space. We all expect high-quality, quick, accurate printing with the minimum number of errors. That’s why the use of brother printers is increasing annually. These printers are pleasing in their nature and use less ink. If the user has some trouble with the default user password, then read the steps below to fix the problem. An exact solution to your query can be sought. Go through the steps below.
Brother Printer default password:
- Click the Start button on your printer, and select All Programs
- Then select Brother, MFC-XXXX LAN, or MFC-XXXX, and Remote Configuration
- Enter your password if your printer is connected to the network
- Now you’ll have to enter your password
- The default password for most of the models of brother printer is “access”
- You can also use Web-based management or BRAdmin Light to change your password.
User Name – user
Password – access
User Name – admin
Password – access
It is the default user name and password for most of the Brother printers.
To Change Brother Printer’s Password:
- Open your web browser now.
- Type the IP address of the http:/machine in your web location window. (For example, http:/123.456.7.8)
- Enter the default login password initpass in the Log-in field.
- Please click the “Administrator” tab.
- If you don’t find the “Administrator” tab, then click the “Login Password“.
- Enter the password you need to use in the Type New Password field.
- In the Confirm New Password tab, type a new password again.
- Click on the “Submit” tab.
Brother Printer WiFi Password
Nevertheless, these printers require a brother printer with wifi passwords when linked to a wifi network. Indeed, however, a reset is necessary. If you are using a wifi network, we invite you to reset your wifi password. Here’s the Wifi Password Reset Manual.
Brother Printer WiFi Password Setup:
- Do you have a password and a name for your wireless network?
- If no, consider them at the back of your modem
- Open the Control Panel tab and press the Menu button
- Now choose Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver
- Also, make the selection of All settings
- Scroll down to the network and click Ok
- Again, scroll down to reset the network and click the OK button.
- Press 1 to say yes
- Confirm the restart by pressing 1 again
- Your brother’s printer will start restarting
- The printer will ask you to set up Wi-Fi after the restart has been completed.
- Press OK three times and start Setup Wizard
- Now you will have to select your Wi-Fi Network
- Choose No if you are prompted to use WPS
- Enter your password for Wi-Fi.
- Press Ok and 1 for applying the changes
- Then you will see the Connection Ok report, which will ensure a successful reset of the password
How to Reset Brother Printer
This section will show you the shortest way to reset your printing machine. A brother printer user can reset his printing machine by navigating the Control Panel section. If you want to reset your printer, you are asked to test if your printer is ready for printing on the network. If it’s not ready, you can face challenges in printing your documents. However, the printer password reset over the Control Panel is the fastest way to reset the printer. Below are the steps to reset a brother printer.
How do I Reset Brother Printer:
- Unplug all the cables connected to your printer, except for the power cable
- Now you need to navigate to the Control Panel window
- Then press the Menu or the Menu / Set
- Choose a LAN or network
- Move upstairs or downstairs to choose Menu / Set or OK
- After that, select the choice from Factory Reset or Network Reset.
- Select Menu/Set or Ok
- Click the Reset button and select the Yes icon
- Finally, your printing machine will restart
- Reconnect all the disconnected cables to start printing
Do you like to learn more about the reset of the printing machine? Have a telephone contact with the service engineers affiliated with the production business. Simply dial the official helpline number and ask how to reset your brother printer. Aside from providing an exclusive range of printing machines, this company is also instrumental in supporting printing machine users with excellent customer service.